COVID Update - We're opening! Click here for details.
1. We will still be offering curbside for those that want it
2. Call when you arrive as we don’t want our lobby to get crowded with people. A receptionist will let you know to come in or someone will come out to get you.
3. We will still be doing drop off appointments for those patients that we don’t have appointment slots for but that need to be seen. These appointments go to previous clients first.
4. We have started charging $85 for urgent care visits/drop off appointments. The reason behind this is to cover the extra cost of staff needed. Local emergency rooms have hit capacity lately which has left a lot of pets without a place to go. We are happy to do our best and find room for more patients but that required more staff and doctors often working through lunch. Thank you for your understanding.
5. We will continue to wear masks and we appreciate that our customers do the same. We understand that this causes some moral stress for some people and are making it a request and not a requirement. We do have some staff who for personal reasons aren’t getting vaccinated. Those that chose to and are able, are fully vaccinated at this time. We also have clients who have underlying health conditions that we respect and for that reason, will remain wearing masks.
In The Heart of Hill Country
Top Tier Services
State of the Art Facility
We can't wait to see you!
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm